Welcome to the blog Stats and R. As the name suggests, this blog is about statistics and its applications in R (an open source statistical software program).
An objective of this blog is to make statistics accessible to everyone! Throughout different articles, I (see more about me) share, explain and illustrate statistical concepts, and when appropriate, apply them in R.
From time to time, I also present some work related to data science & data visualization using R, news about my research and, to a smaller extent, my journey in the blogging world.
If you are new to this blog, here is what you can do:
- See all articles or articles by categories
- Learn more about who is behind this blog
- Subscribe to the newsletter to receive updates by email every time a new article is published
- Follow the blog on Twitter
- Contribute by writing a guest post (collaborations are also welcome)
- Support my work so I can keep providing free content on an ad-free blog
- Contact me if you have any questions
If you need help in data analysis or if you need a private lesson in statistics or R, feel free to contact me (here if you are a student, and here if you are a professional).